Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
• If application form is in type able form, fill application form and print it. Otherwise use black ink and BLOCK LETTERS to fill out the form.
• Download the appropriate test application form.
• Be careful with the spellings of your name.
• Write the correspondence / mailing address correctly where you can be contacted in future.
• Test Fee is submitted in the form of Deposit Slip in any nearest UBL, HBL and Allied branch, UTS Copy (Original) must be attached with the Application Form.
• Also indicate your choice for the city, where you want to take the test out of the options available to you.
• Two passport size photographs are affixed at appropriate places on form. (Use gum instead of using staples)
• Original Bank Deposit Slip (UTS Copy).
• CNIC / Valid Passport (Photo Copy).
• Fulfill other requirement, if any.
• The candidate should get registered before the deadline, announced by UTS for the close of registration process.