1. Terms of Service (ToS)
These terms are effective as of the date you click "I Agree or similar button or checkbox". These Terms do not have to be signed in order to be binding. You indicate your assent to these Terms by clicking "I agree" (or similar button or checkbox) while using our serviceability
- You accept that the data, as well as photos that you post on the website, is put away and arranged by UTS in a restrictive database and that the transferred data and additionally photos are altered by UTS by applying a watermark of UTS logo and in such derivate only UTS has copyrights.
- You have written permission and additionally authorization of every single recognizable distinct individual or business in the content to utilize the name to empower consideration and utilization of the content according to the Website and these Terms.
- As aforesaid, by submitting any content on the website, where ever you retain any ownership rights in the content you allow to UTS an irrevocable, perpetual, non-cancellable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use reproduce, prepare derivative works of display and distribute authority. Such content will be in connection with the website and for the UTS business for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or for any media formats and through any media channels. Moreover, you can post content to any public area of the service, only if you retain any rights granted by UTS and all exclusive rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copyright, duplication, reproduction or exploitation of the content on website or service. Similarly, it will be applicable on website or service by any party for any reason including the right to initiate legal action according to the copyrights and other laws of Pakistan. You also grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive license to access the content shared or posted by you through the Website. Such license to each user granted by you terminates once you or UTS remove or delete such Content from the Website
You make a deal to avoid posting, email, show, transfer, alter, distribute, transmit, update or offer any data on the Site, or generally make accessible Content:
That are violating any law or regulation
- All the intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, copyrights and patent rights including privacy and publicity rights are protected by trade secret or trademark. Unless you are licensed from the rightful owner or have permission or you are the owner of that specific right
- Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or regulation and infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party
- That is destructive, harsh, unlawful, undermining, annoying, blasphemous, abusive, profane, explicit, pornographic, offensive, obtrusive of another's security or different rights, contemptuous, or racially, ethnically frightful, deriding, relating or empowering tax evasion or illicit betting or hurts or could hurt minors in any capacity or generally unlawful in any way at all
- That is hateful, degrading, harassing or intimidating any individual or collectively on the basis of religion race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or age
- That includes any personal or identifying information about another person, without his or her precise consent
- That impersonates any person or entity, as to be an UTS employee. If anyone misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity or falsely states anything
- That anyone is misleading or deceiving the addressee about the origin of certain messages or communicates any information which is offensive or threatening in nature
- That anything containing or constituting network marketing, multi-level marketing, affiliate marketing, pyramid schemes, link referral code, spam, junk mail, unsolicited advertisements or chain letters of a commercial nature
- That having any form of marketing or solicitation posted on the website which is not defined for such purpose. Those e-mails sent to UTS users who have requested not be contacted about products, services and commercial interests
- That any link to third party websites or commercial services other than permission of UTS
- That contains files or programs designed to interrupt, software viruses or any other computer viruses, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource
- That negatively affects other user’s ability to use the service and interrupt the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages to the service
- That employs forged headers and manipulating identifiers for the purpose to change the derivation of content adopted through the service and employs misleading e-mail addresses
3. POSTING AGENTS
The term “Posting Agent” is referring to the third-party agent or service that wants to post the content on behalf of others. Posting agents are prohibited by UTS unless you have written permission. Additionally, posting content on behalf of others directly or indirectly is prohibited without written permission or license.
4. LICENSE TO ACCESS THE SERVICE
UTS provides you a précised, changeable, non-specific license to use the service for personal use. This license would not include any of the following
- Services by posting agents, to access or use
- Any kind of display, reproduction duplication, copying, aggregation and collection or any use of data mining will not be licensed. Although, non-commercial public archives for the purpose of displaying hyperlinks, general purpose internet search engines which are already working are also included. Moreover, they all do so for the purpose of a stable IP address using an easily identifiable agent and complying with our robots
- There are few exceptions, “general purpose internet search engine” a website or search engine or any other service which is a subset of classifieds listings such as housing for sale, jobs, services or personal do not include. The license given according to the above-mentioned conditions allows you to create a hyperlink, to display on your website, for non-commercial and reporting purpose e.g. for any personal online media or for the purpose of personal blogs. If you exceed ninety-nine postings you will be considered to be a violation of these terms, unless UTS expressly allows you.
5. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS
UTS is not responsible for any copyright or intellectual property rights violation. Nor for all that materials posted, transmitted through the site and items advertised by the site by user or any other third party. If you are an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights or you yourself are an owner of intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification to UTS against infringements to request to delete the relevant content. The request must contain the following information:
- To act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed a physical or electronic signature of an authorized person
- If multiple intellectual property rights at a single online site are covered by a single notification, identification of the intellectual property rights claimed to have been infringed and a representative list of such work at that site
- If any content claimed to be infringing which should be removed and disabled
- Any information UTS is authorized to contact you by any of these means, telephone number, electronic mail address, and telephone number if available
- A signed statement that you have a good belief that use of the content complained about is not authorized by the intellectual property right owner, its agent and the law
- A signed statement that intellectual property right holder claiming any third party in connection with the removing by UTS of the relevant content. And that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that was surely infringed also that the information in the notification is accurate Notifications must be sent on authorized UTS website
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and confirm that the material on the website including, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos are licensed to UTS without limitation. All the intellectual property rights and copyrights are subject to under Pakistani laws. Sometimes, the third party may use them if permission granted by UTS. No one in any condition is allowed to decompile or disassemble such trademarks. Materials on the website are for your information and personal use only which should not be distributed, reproduced, copied, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of the respective owner. UTS reserves all those rights also which are not expressly granted. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein if you download or print a copy of the materials for personal use. You accept to avoid, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website that prevent copyrights. The service is protected by copyright laws. It is expressly prohibited if any modification, reproduction, creation of derivative works from the website any collective work or compilation, is made by. You agree not to reproduce copy, sell resell, duplicate or exploit for any commercial purpose any of the services of UTS./p>
7. USER SUBMISSIONS
You need to know and understand when using the website that UTS is not responsible for any accuracy, you will be exposed to content from many sources. UTS is not responsible for any usefulness, safety, intellectual property rights or of relating to such content and you agree with all liability for your use. You agree that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, inaccurate, objectionable, indecent, defamatory or libellous any legal rights or remedies you have against UTS with respect thereto.
You agree to defend, assure and hold harmless UTS, its subsidiaries, officers, successors, affiliates, directors assign, agents, suppliers, service providers, and employees against all claims, damages, losses, cost or debit, liabilities and expenses. You will indemnify your use and access of the website, violation of any term of these uses, violation of any third right, or any claim that your content caused damage to a third party. This indemnification and defence will survive modification, termination or expiration of these terms and your use of the service and the website.
9. NO SPAM POLICY
You agree and accept that sending any unwanted email advertisements, or other unsolicited communications to UTS email address or through UTS computer systems are expressly and strictly prohibited by these terms. You have to be aware that UTS will be monitoring email usage using automated software or human monitors to ensign certain words related to spam or scam in emails that are sent b between to another in the UTS email system. All communication any user utilizing the communication or communication between yourself, the features available on the service and the website may be used only in accordance with the terms. Using unauthorized UTS computer system is a violation of these terms and certain laws will be applicable. These violations would be subject to the sender and their agents to civil and criminal penalties and liabilities.
10. DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
You accept and agree that UTS is not responsible for your communication with any individuals or organizations on the website or through the services including payments and delivery of goods and services, and any other conditions, terms, warranties representations associated with any interaction you are having with other organizations and individuals. Such dealings are completely between you and those organizations and individuals. You also agree that UTS will not liable for any loss and damage of any sort happened as the result of any these dealings or interactions. You understand and agree that UTS is under no obligation to become involved in any dispute between participants on the website, between users, and any third party. If any dispute happens you release UTS its employees, officers, agents and successors from any and all claims, damages and demands of all kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed related to such disputes.
11. LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree and acknowledge that UTS may set limits from time to time regarding use of the service. You accept that UTS is not responsible or liable if any content maintained or transmitted by the website or the service is failed or deleted. All rights of modification, discontinuity of the service, with or without notice are reserved solely for UTS. UTS has its sole and absolute discretion to delete or deactivate your account, block your IP address or email, or your access to the service can be terminated immediately and without notice. You are not allowed to use the service once you are terminated.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly accept and acknowledge that you are using the service completely at your own risk. UTS makes no warranties for any mistakes, errors or inaccuracies of content, or any property damage or personal injury resulting from your access to the service, any viruses, bugs or any other thing transmitted through the website by any third party. UTS does not warrant, endorse, assume or guarantee responsibility for any product or service offered or advertised by the third party. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution when purchasing a service or product through any medium.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UTS, its officers, directors, employees or agents are not liable in any case for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from any aspect of the use of the website or the service. It does not matter if the damage arises from the use of the website or the service from an inability to use the website. UTS does not make representations or warranties that the website is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use the website from other jurisdictions you yourself are responsible for compliance with local law.
14. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
Only adults are eligible to contract as per applicable to use this website. In case you are using this web site on behalf of any third person you acknowledge that you are legally authorized to represent that person. Under the age of 18 years would be allowed only with the permission of their parents or guardian. In that case only above the age of 13 years will be allowed to use with the permission of their parents.
15. GENERAL INFORMATION
16. VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
If you find a violation of any of the terms kindly do report us as soon as possible. You can report us at the home page of UTS; you will find the link at the bottom of the page. If UTS fails to act it does not affect any of our rights, UTS retains the rights to seek legal and equitable remedies, including specific performance of any term contained in these terms.