1. Why do we process your personal information?
UTS is a service providing company, we provide services to different organizations regarding recruitments and filling vacant posts for both public and private sectors. Your personal data will be used only according to the set policies of the organization.
We use the following information for the purpose of an ample performance and to improve the services and to protect you from any fraud.
- When you enter or provide your data in soft or hard form to UTS.
- When it is necessary for us to improve our services and to provide you with a protected platform.
- When there are some legal requirements or our client requirements
- Exceptionally we may use your data with your consent, in that case, you will be informed why and where your personal information is going to be used.
- UTS uses your mobile number, log data and unique device identifiers to protect our platform including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, fraud prevention, system maintenance, support, reporting etc.
2. How will we inform you about changes in our privacy statement?
UTS can change the privacy statement as per requirements. You will be kept informed about these changes through email or you can stay updated from this page.
3. Your rights
In this section, we will let you know about all those rights you protect while using our services.
- Right to request access: you are able to access the data and receive a copy to check that if your data is valid.
- Right to request correction: if someone has incomplete or inaccurate data at UTS for some reason. We may add or correct data after verification if required by concern party/authority.
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time: we do not accommodate such cases
4. Communication and marketing
To confirm your registration an email, SMS or connections with our Services through our website are the primary mediums. However, you may contact us through our helpline.
5. How do we protect visitor information?
We do not expose scanning against PCI standards. We also do not use Malware Scanning at all. All your personal information is only accessible to the limited number of persons. They have special access rights to certain systems and are bound to keep the information confidential. Moreover, all your sensitive information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We are implementing a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information in order to maintain the safety of our personal information. All the dealings are processed through an entry provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
6. Where do we store your data and for how long?
We shall be sharing your data for the following purposes through our platform. We do not sell trade or transfer Personally Identifiable Information to any third party unless we inform you with advance notice. Website hosting partners and other parties assisting us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving you are exceptions. All those parties are agreed to keep this information confidential. Your information will be released only if releasing the information is legitimate. Though, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be revealed to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes. We may store data both in soft and hard copy as per our UTS record or data disposal policy. Mostly we dispose of record in hard form after three months of the completion of the project and in the soft form your data is archived. We store all of your data in highly protected warehouses under the surveillance and CCTV cameras. There is a strong access policy where very few of employees are privileged.
Test Center: UTS may share your data with its test centres which are located across Pakistan. They are working with us providing business operation services as per UTS SOPs.
7. Technical and organizational measures and processing security
In order to provide the best possible user experience, UTS may store and process your data. We shall be holding your personal data for the purpose of any satisfying, legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. If we need to retain the data we will be looking at the nature and sensitivity of that personal data to avoid the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use. You can contact for any queries regarding retention of your personal information at UTS.
8. Changes to this Policy