The Board of Governors, the primary governing body of the Organization, has legal and fiduciary accountability for the association and primary responsibility for direction setting and policy development. The Board works within the framework of the Organization's Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Strategic Plan.
1. Lt General Asad Durrani (Retd)
2. Air Marshal Syed Qaisar Hussain (Retd)
3. Brig Sikandar Ali (Retd)
4. Brig Muhammad Saad (Retd)
5. Prof. Dr. Qasim Haider (Director Education AIOU)
6. Prof. Dr. Adeel Akram (Dean UET Taxila)
UTS has an expert committee who are associated with leading universities and different other organizations of Pakistan who are helping us for the setting and development of papers and training as per client requirement.
Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved - uts.com.pk
Developed By: Master Developers